With US stock futures trading slightly lower this morning on Thursday, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects Ciena Corporation CIEN to report quarterly earnings at $0.08 per share on revenue of $846.95 million before the opening bell. Ciena shares fell 0.6% to $43.00 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts are expecting Costco Wholesale Corporation COST to have earned $3.11 per share on revenue of $54.64 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings after the markets close. Costco shares fell 0.1% to $481.48 in the after-hours trading session.
- GameStop Corp. GME reported wider-than-expected loss for its third quarter, while sales missed estimates. GameStop shares gained 4% to $23.14 in the after-hours trading session.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- After the markets close, Lululemon Athletica Inc. LULU is projected to post quarterly earnings at $1.96 per share on revenue of $1.81 billion. Lululemon shares gained 0.2% to $372.96 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts expect Broadcom Inc. AVGO to post a quarterly earnings at $10.28 per share on revenue of $8.90 billion after the closing bell. Broadcom shares fell 1.4% to close at $518.50 on Wednesday.
Also check out this SoFi Is Down 72% This Year And Jim Cramer Says ‘I Don’t Know What To Say’ .